For use in the clinic.
SIRIO is a low-frequency ultrasound generator device designed to treat many diseases afflicting the musculoskeletal system. The core of the instrument consists of a sinusoidal-wave generator that drives the piezoelectric transducers of the treatment handpieces. The oscillatory movements generated by the transducers stimulate the tissues by increasing the activity of the circulatory and lymphatic systems. This biological stimulation accelerates the resolution of diseases.
What sets the 38 KHz low-frequency generator apart is its ability to produce both a diathermic and cavitation effect, stimulating the tissues in a more incisive and profound way compared to the most common 1/3 MHz ultrasounds.
- Arthropathies: Arthritis, Arthrosis, Adhesive Capsulitis
- Calcification: Muscular, Tendinea, Osteophytes
- Myofascial pains: Trigger Points, Tender Points
- Tendinopathy: Bursitis, Fasciitis, Tendinitis, Tendinosis.
- Pulled muscle: Elongations, Contractures, Fibrosis
- Pulled TLH: Tendon, Ligaments, Haematomas
- Toxemia: Acidosis, Toxicosis
- Pain reduction
- Muscle relaxer