www.bactechnology.it, in compliance with Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 – PRIVACY and national provisions in force, collects certain personal data of its users. Since our policy is transparency and fairness towards you, we specify below all the methods of collection:
Processing of personal data:
- all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent way in relation to the Data Subject;
- we collect and process your data only for the purposes indicated in this Policy or for the specific purposes already shared with you and/or for which you have given your consent;
- we aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible;
- when we have to collect your personal information, we make sure that it is as accurate and up to date as possible;
- if the personal data we collect is no longer necessary for any purpose, we will do everything possible to delete, destroy or make it anonymous;
- specific security measures are observed on our website to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access;
Data collected and purposes of processing:
- The data that are collected will be processed with organisational logic and processing strictly related to the purposes and in any case in such a way as to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organisational, physical and logical measures provided for by the regulations in force.
Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors:
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the messages.
Content embedded from other websites and RSS feeds:
- Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, links to other articles). The embedded content of other websites behave in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited them already.
- Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to improve the user’s experience.
Personal data are collected for the following purposes, using the following services:
- Contact us/Write to us > via contact form (required data: name, email, phone);
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms > Twitter Tweet button and social widgets / Facebook Like button and social widgets / Instagram Tweet button and social widgets (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data);
- Statistics > Google Analytics, Google Analytics with anonymised IP and Heap Analytics (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data);
- Viewing content from external platforms > Google Maps and Google Fonts Widgets (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data).
- The Data Controller of the data acquired through the website is: B.A.C. S.r.l., represented by Valerio Pratellesi, President and Legal representative (Via G.di Vittorio, 2/A – 50063 Figline Valdarno FI – Italy – CF / P.Iva 04657360485)
- The contacts of the Company that deals with the processing of your personal data are: telephone: +39 055 959473 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org